martedì 14 agosto 2012

Multilingual Rosary - The Luminous Mysteries meditated by Don Antonio D'Osasco - English


Multilingual Rosary - The Luminous Mysteries
meditated by Don Antonio D'Osasco

Translated by
Barbara Meloni

English

--------------------------------------------------------------

“ Oh, Holy Spirit, Soul of my soul, I adore You.
Light me up, guide me, fortify me, comfort me.
Tell me what I have to do, let me know what You want from me. 
I promise to submit myself  to what You want from me
and to accept all that You allow to happen to me.
To know Your will is enough for me”


1st LUMINOUS MISTERY

For the first time, it is revealed to the man sinner the mystery of love  of the Trinity.
Jesus immerses Himself  into our sin, takes it on Himself, with an act which  no man would have imagined that a God could do. 
He takes me as His brother, shows me His Father who becomes our Father too; He reveals me the Holy Spirit Love that  unites not only the Three persons of the Trinity, but It also makes me personally  get in, opening me wide His Heart, into the ocean of peace of His mystery.  
Since  the day of my christening the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit  dwell in me and I dwell in Them.

Thank you Jesus

  
2nd LUMINOUS MISTERY

The protagonist of this 2nd mystery is, once more, Jesus’ love; He is the real spouse of mankind, of my soul. 
As for the christening, here there  surprises me the fact that He performs the first miracle (on His very sweet Mother’s tactful advice) not in the temple, but rather in a routine moment of man’s everyday life, that is, when the wine (which symbolizes Love) is lacking. And how  abundantly……as the bottles of wine are no les than 600, and what a wine….!
It will be the wine that Jesus  changes into His Blood (which symbolizes the supreme Love) during each Eucharistic celebration everyday.

Thank you Jesus for your infinite generosity


3rd LUMINOUS MISTERY

In this mystery we meditate on all God’s Love story.

The time has come: the preparation for Your coming, decided by Your infinite mercy since the expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, has come to an end.
It run through centuries of sacred history, mainly led by Your prophets who have prepared the chosen people in sight of the great symphony of salvation.
GOD’S KINGDOM” is you Jesus.
You’re the Gospel, the Gospel personified, That Who with love showed all the Kingdom’s characteristics by speaking in many amazing parables.
CONVERT YOURSELVES” : we know that a conversion is one of Your gifts, but if we don’t accept it with love and don’t invest it, we make both  Your Passion and Death fruitless. 
BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL” :  it’s what the Virgin Mary did, She  who heard from Elisabeth: “Blessed She who believed in the fulfilment of God’s words”.(Luke 1:45)[“And blessed is She that believed for there shall be a performance of those things which were told Her from the Lord”].
Believing in and loving the Gospel is similar to walking in the light of His Word and this makes us blessed. 

Thank you Jesus


4th LUMINOUS MISTERY

In this  4th luminous mystery Jesus makes His  face  shine as the sun  to His three friends Peter, James and John.
He had just made clear to  the 12  Apostles that He was destined to  “go to Jerusalem
and suffer grievously……to be put to death and to be raised up on the third day” (Matthew 16:21).
In order to prepare them in faith for  the moment of trial He reveals Himself to some of them “transfigured”. 
And, as we meditated on in the first mystery, here too, for the second time, it is heard the Father’s voice, saying the same words and one more: “LISTEN TO HIM”.
If  we want to see God  there’s nothing better and more beautiful  than  listening  to His voice, His words aren’t but Jesus, the Gospel, in which we realize all of His love as well as His gifts. 

Thank you Jesus


5th LUMINOUS MISTERY

It is the most luminous of the four mysteries already contemplated.
Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed.(Luke, 22:7)
With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer” (15) .
And here you can contemplate all His speeches  accounted by John in chapters 14-17 of his Book.
You cannot be but amazed by what Jesus invented to let us realize (have a proof of) His Love: eat His  Body, living, dead and risen (ever since His birth He was placed in a manger), drink His blood, living, shed for us and present in the transformed wine (Cana reminds us of something…..).
And with that “Do this in memory of me” He instituted the priesthood  which makes Jesus’ sacrifice present every day  during the Eucharistic celebration.

Thank you Jesus


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento